The Husky 19-Piece Philips and Slotted Screwdriver Set build upon the 12-piece set, adding more sizes and specialty screwdrivers and is the perfect set for more advanced Do-It-Yourselfers and those willing to tackle mechanical projects around the house. The set includes 8 slotted and 6 Philips screwdrivers, 2 Torx Screwdrivers, 2 offset screwdrivers and a 4-way key chain. The addition of the short (stubby) screwdrivers, longer reach screwdrivers - including a cabinet tip slotted - as well as the two most popular sizes of Torx screwdrivers provides considerably more flexibility to handle more jobs around the house, as well as light automotive and mechanical or small engine jobs. New contoured handles provide superior torque generating power and enhanced comfort. Handles are also easily cleaned and resistant to dirt, grime, oils and solvents. The alloy steel blades are heat treated for superior strength and are nickel plated for resistance to corrosion. This set will last a lifetime and is guaranteed forever.
- Square steel alloy blades allow for pliers or wrenches to be used on shafts when additional torque is required for those stubborn fasteners that may be rusted or corroded in place
- Satin nickel finish with precision tips provide better engagement with fasteners and limits cam-out
- Tough butyrate handles offer strength, durability and resistance to chemicals and solvents
- Color-coded handles with end stamps offer easy identification of screwdriver tip for quick retrieval
- Includes 8 slotted head screwdrivers: 1/8 in. x 2 in., 1/8 in. x 4 in., 3/16 in. x 1-1/2 in. stubby, 3/16 in. x 4 in., 3/16 in. x 6 in., 3/16 in. x 8 in. cabinet tip, 1/4 in. x 4 in. and 1/4 in. x 6 in.
- Includes 6 Philips head screwdrivers; #0 x 2-1/2 in., #1 x 1-1/2 in. stubby, #1 x 3 in., #2 x 4 in., #2 x 6 in. and #2 x 8 in.
- Includes 2 Torx screwdrivers - one T10 and one T20
- Includes 2 offset screwdrivers - one is 1/4 in. slotted by #2 Philips, while the other is 3/16 in. slotted by #1 Philips
- Also includes a 4 way pocket key chain screwdriver to ensure you are never without an emergency screwdriver when you are in a pinch