The Water-Saving Fill Valve calibrates the amount of water being sent to the bowl during the tank refilling process. This calibration helps to save the amount of water used. It also detects leaks and signals when a leak is found.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Water-saving toilet fill valve with float lock
- Mini-valve calibrates water volume
- Make in-tank repairs without turning off the water
- Installs easily without tools
- Height adjusts from 11.8 in. to 13.8 in.
- Detects leaks and signals when a leak is found