The HC660 HydroClean Toilet Fill Valve solves the two biggest reasons for water loss in toilets; miscalibration and leaks. It easily calibrates to adjust the exact amount of water needed in the tank, refills quickly and jets clean the tank. A unique feature is the leak detection and signals when a leak is found. It is designed to fit most standard toilets and the height can be adjusted from 11 in. to 13.8 in. The HC660 installs easily without tools.
- Water-saving toilet fill valve with built-in mini-valve that adjusts tank refill water level
- Calibrates to adjust the exact amount of water needed to help save on water usage
- Sounds an audiable alert when a leak is detected
- Jets clean tank and parts with every flush
- Shuts off water inside tank making repairs a snap
- Refills quickly: height adjusts from 11 in. to 13.8 in.
- Smart Nut helps with easy installation without tools in most standard toilets