The Evolution RO1000 Reverse Osmosis System is a tankless RO system featuring on-demand, continuous-flow water production. With no storage tank to fill, the reverse osmosis unit does not run until RO water is needed. The Evolution RO unit features a patented high-production, low-energy membrane to purify between 700 and 1500 Gal. of water per day, depending on your water conditions. That is more than 50 times the output of typical home RO products. That means the Evolution provides commercial water production at the price of a residential system--a new opportunity in light duty commercial applications.
- Achieve the highest flow rates with the most efficient reverse osmosis system on the planet
- Capable of producing more than 1,000 GPD or 42 GPH (gallons per hour) of pure water
- Remove 95%+ of all PPM from your tap water
- Save more water by running a 2:1 waste to product water ratio, or optional 1:1 ratio (included)
- Includes custom KDF/catalytic carbon filter for reduction of chlorine, chloramines, iron, sulfur and heavy metals