The Compressed Brick Coco Peat Growing Medium for Hydroponic and Soil Planters can be used as an alternative to peat moss. It expands to approximately 2-1/2 cu. ft. when you add water. Use coco peat in your potting mixes and garden beds to create a rich environment for them.
- Alternative to peat moss for hydroponics, propagating, potting mixes, garden beds, rose cultivation and bedding medium for earth worms
- Organic coconut coir is a sustainable resource
- Expands to up to 2.5 cu. ft. when waters added
- Excellent water retention and provides ariation to the root zone
- Stores and releases water, reducing water usage
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- Mix with perlite or LECA stones to create a thriving environment for your plants to flourish (not included)