Gasoline Centrifugal Water Pump with 2 in. Suction Port and 2 in. Discharge Port diameters; discharges 158.5 gal. /minute - 9,510 gal. /hour. Total Head: 105 ft. Suction Head: 25 ft. Pump Body is cast aluminum; Impeller is cast iron with a displacement of 163cc with Silicone seals for long lasting pump operation. Uses 15 Watt/40 lubrication. Frame is made of 22mm Powder-coated steel. Powerful gas powered Hyundai HX163 4-stroke 5.5HP engine with Throttle Plate governor provides efficient and quiet output, Recoil Star. Simple operation with color-coded easy start and easy to use controls. Durable rubber bushings provide vibration and noise control.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Engine type: Hyundai HX163 4-stroke 5.5 HP engine, start: recoil starter, fuel capacity (gal): 0.95
- Type: centrifugal pump, suction port diameter: 2 in., discharge port diameter: 2 in.
- Gal. per minute: 158.5, gal. per hour: 9,510
- Total head: 105 ft., suction head (total lift): 23 ft., priming time at 5 m (16.4 ft.): 150 seconds
- Pump body: cast aluminum, impeller cast: cast Iron
- Lubrication system: 15-Watt/40 volume: 600 ml, governor mechanical: throttle plate governor
- Simple operation, color coded easy start, easy to use controls and all condition durability
- Silicone seals are used in water pump for long lasting pump operation
- Please see model #HWP552CA for version that has been approved by the California Air Resources Board (CARB)