ICC CAT 6A 10Gig UTP cable provides transmission performance beyond 650MHz and Alien Crosstalk requirements exceeding the industry standards and ETL Verified to TIA-568-C.2 for supporting the operation of 10Gig Ethernet applications (10GBASE-T). It is designed with unique spline design and non-concentric to minimize AXT from neighboring cables. This cabling provides support for high bandwidth applications such as data centers and other data intensive or backbone requirements. This cable qualifies installations for the ICC Lifetime Certified Site Cabling System Limited Warranty when installed by ICC Certified installers (conditions app).
- Appropriate for digital broadcast video, IP video, and VoIP
- Solid bare copper conductor
- Flame retardant PVC jacket
- Sequential footage marking for easy usage tracking
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs