Replacement garage door rollers for home use. Garage door rollers are easy to replace yourself. OEM Standard solid nylon wheels These are the standard wheels used by most door manufacturers and installers. They are made of solid nylon for quiet operation, and roll smoothly. They are perfect for replacing old, worn, noisy, or broken rollers. SIZING DETAILS These 2" wheels fit the 2" tracks on most residential doors. The 4" stem is suitable for standard single-hinge installations. The stem slides into the hinges on the outer edge of the door (for hinges, see our SK7101 / SK7102 / SK7103). FOR BEST RESULTS The average residential garage door has 10 rollers on it. For smooth and easy opening and closing, and to extend the life of the electric door opener, change all rollers at the same time or when adding a new electric opener. Always work carefully and secure the door before starting your replacement.
- Replacement rollers for residential and commercial garage doors
- These are OEM standard rollers, matching the rollers included with most garage doors
- Solid nylon wheels offer smooth and quiet operation
- Wheels fit standard 2" tracks
- 4" inch stems for standard single-hinge installations