For garage doors weighing 140 lbs. Doors 9 ft. wide x 7 ft. high. Always change springs in pairs to maintain proper balance and always install safety cables. You should replace your springs with the same size as the original. Garage door springs are color coded. Ideal's springs are original equipment quality and made to last for many years. The springs are 25 in. long in relaxed position and will be 67 in. fully stretched. If your springs are more than 25 in. in the relaxed position, it may be time to replace them.
- Extension springs 25 in. relaxed position
- Stretches to 67 in. when door in open position
- For 140 lbs. overhead sectional garage doors
- Enamel coated spring steel
- Spring diameter: 1.50 in.
- Blue paint at ends for 140 lb. doors