For garage doors weighing 180 lbs. Doors 16 ft. wide x 7 ft. high. Always change springs in pairs to maintain proper balance and always install safety cables. You should replace your springs with the same size as the original. Garage door springs are color coded. Ideal's springs are original equipment quality and made to last for many years. The springs are 25 in. long in relaxed position and will be 67 in. fully stretched. If your springs are more than 25 in. in the relaxed position, it may be time to replace them.
- Extension springs 25 in. relaxed position
- Stretches to 67 in. when door in open position
- For 180 lbs. overhead sectional garage doors
- Enamel coated spring steel
- Spring diameter: 1.75 in.
- Orange paint at ends for 120 lb. doors
- Change both sides at same time
- Add SK7136 for added safety