Simple and effective home security alarm. Connect the dialer unit to your land telephone line, program the 5 emergency numbers and this unit will provide security coverage over a 110 degree field and up to range of 8 meters. As soon as the motion sensor detects unauthorized entry into the field, the optional siren can ring or stay silent and will start dialing to advise your contacts with a beeping noise. A fixed land line is required for outgoing alarm calls, but it will make calls to mobile or land lines and pagers. The motion sensor cannot be detached from the dialer portion and no additional motion sensors can be added. Wired door and window contacts can be added with Ideals SK619. Pressing the panic button on the unit will immediately start the dialing process. Create your own password to activate and deactivate the unit. Loud 105db built in siren. This unit is not compatible with wireless accessories. Batteries, AC adapter, all connectors and instructions are included.
- Motion sensor activated alarm. Permanent land line required
- Unit stores and dials up to 5 different numbers to adis motion detected
- Panic button, 105dB alarm
- Programmable security code, entry delay timing
- AC adaptor, 9v battery backup and warning sticker included
- Not compatible with wireless devises. Wired expansion possible
- Call display for those receiving calls is suggested