Ideal Security’s ceiling mounted passive infrared (IR) system focuses on the area which you select to protect. When armed, the motion detector monitors the area and responds only when a person moves into the protected area. An entry delay provides 20 seconds to disarm the alarm via the included remote control. If the unit is not disarmed, the loud alarm will sound for 25 seconds, pause for approximately 30 seconds and sound one more time for another 25 seconds before resetting itself. The remote control allows you to “ARM”, “DISARM” the alarm unit and activate the“PANIC” feature.
- Motion sensor detects motion and activates alarm
- Low power consumption plus low battery indicator
- 360 degree detection range of 5m (16 ft.)
- High output 105dB alarm
- Infrared remote control for ARM/DISARM and PANIC
- Ideal's SK629 remotes are not compatible with this unit