Flood and overflow alarm. Water damage is the most frequent and expensive insurance claim. Flood alarms can provide early warning to help avoid or minimize potential damage from leaky roofs, appliances, burst pipes, sewer backup, heavy rainfall, overland flooding, or rapidly melting snow and ice, leaks can go undetected for hours or even days. A water detector can provide early warning to minimize damage from leaks or floods. This unit is stand alone and does work with Ideal's wireless systems. Unit will play music or sound alarm when water is detected and will continue to sound until no more water is detected or battery dies. Unit has a built in 105dB alarm with a six foot long sensor wire.
- Water damage is the most frequent and expensive insurance claim
- Install in areas where water leakage is a concern
- Use near washing machines, dishwashers, showers, bath tubes, water tanks and sump pumps
- When water detected can activate music or alarm
- Music or alarm will continuously sound until either turned off, removed from water or battery dies
- Battery included
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs