The IDEAL Greenie Grounding Connector is designed for making ground connections and bonding non-metallic sheathed cable. They fully meet the intent of NEC and specifically aids in compliance with sections 250.146 and 250.148. Specially designed contoured wings make for extra torque and quick work on any electrical job.
- Live-action, square-wire spring provides superior grounding connections
- For use with #14 to #10 AWG copper conductors
- Minimum wire range: 2 #14 AWG, maximum wire range: 4 #12 AWG
- Tough UL 94 Volt-2 flame-retardant shell rated at 221 degrees fahrenheit
- UL listed to 486C and CSA certified to C22.2 #188
- Compliant with federal specification w-s-610E
- Made in the U.S.A. of U.S. and global components