The Ideal OmniConn F connector is a cable specific connector solution for RG-6 coax. The OmniConn connectors have a combination brass and plastic exterior and an inner O-ring to provide a weather proof connection suitable for just about any application from 5MHz to 3GHz, including CATV, satellite, HDTV and other A/V based applications indoors or outdoors. An internal patented sealing compression sleeve prevents moisture from entering the backside of the connector and aids in cable retention.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Cable specific - for RG-6 coax
- Designed for use in cable and satellite TV installations
- WeatherProof - internal O-ring and patented back seal prevent moisture migration for indoor/outdoor use
- Industry standard 21 mm compressed length - works with most non-Ideal compression tools
- Return loss: 30dB up to 3 GHz
- Nickel plated brass with plastic body construction
- Designed for optimal performance on 75Ω coaxial cables
- Frequency range: 0 MHz to 3 GHz
- Dielectric diameter range: 0.175 in. - 0.183 in.
- Outer jacket diameter range: 0.260 in. - 0.280 in.
- Center conductor range: all
- 7/16 in. nut diameter with 3/8-32 thread