Nickel plated brass crimp sleeve connectors are designed for indoor coax terminations for standard video and other RF applications. Connectors require crimping with a hex crimp tool to secure the connector to the cable. Accepts RG-6 Quad coax cables.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Hex crimp cable retention requires 0.350 in. hex crimp with tool
- Industry standard 1/4 in. x 1/4 in. cable preparation
- Dielectric diameter range: 0.175 in. - 0.183 in.
- Outer jacket diameter range: 0.275 in. - 0.305 in.
- Nickel plated brass bodies
- Designed for 75Ω coaxial cables
- 7/16 in. nut diameter with 3/8-32 thread