Ideal modular plugs are manufactured to strict industry standards and tolerances that utilize traditional preparation and termination methods. These proven and preferred methods allow for improved compatibility among manufacturers and devices around the world without the need for special tooling or preparation methods and eliminate the risk of shorts and crosstalk often associated with open end or feed through type connectors. Permanent connection once crimped they cannot be reused.
- 6-position, 4-contact RJ-11 modular plug for Cat 3/5e and traditional phone wire
- Capable of supporting the latest EIA/TIA cable system performance
- 3-prong contact design for use with solid or stranded 24-26 AWG insulated copper conductors
- 1-piece, 6-position/4-contact design
- 50 micro-inch gold plating on contact mating area for long term reliability in connectivity, even after hundreds of mating cycles
- Use with 1 or 2 line phone systems
- Primary strain relief supports to retain cable jacket and minimize conductor movement once crimped