The IDEAL Twister Al/Cu is the only UL listed aluminum-to-copper twist-on connector that prevents aluminum oxidation while providing a secure connection. Specially formulated corrosion-resistant compound penetrates corrosion build-up on aluminum conductors for increased conductivity and cooler connections. Provides a solution to the problem of connecting copper conductors to existing aluminum branch circuit wiring.
- Aluminum to copper and copper to copper twist on connector
- For a complete list of approved aluminum to copper wiring combinations, please see additional product resources under 'more info'
- Compact, one-piece design features ribbed cap, swept wings and hexagonal head for easy installation by hand or with standard nutdriver
- Live-action, square-wire spring expands and contracts with aluminum wiring
- Deep skirt provides maximum dialectric strength
- Tough UL 94 Volt-2 flame-retardant shell rated at 221 degrees fahrenheit
- UL listed to 486C and CSA certified to C22.2 #188
- Compliant with federal specification w-s-610E
- Made in the U.S.A. of U.S. and global components