Model # C38231-600-VS

Internet #203789308

Ingersoll Rand 1500-Series 3/8 in. F/R+L Combination Unit Port

Ingersoll Rand

1500-Series 3/8 in. F/R+L Combination Unit Port

$10654 /each
store icon Loading Buying Options...
package icon Loading Buying Options...
Sorry, but we ran into issues loading these options. Please try refreshing.

Frequently Bought Together

Product Overview

Filters, regulators, lubricators, and piggybacks can be combined together to form combinations. They are typically strung together in the F/R+L arrangement (three-piece combo) and F/R+L (two-piece combo) arrangement, although other configurations are also used depending on application needs. ARO-Flo combination FRLs are easily assembled using modular spacer kits.

  • Industry leading flow rates and low leak rates
  • Locking bowls for safety and 5 micron filter
  • Bright, flush mount gauge with settable fan feature
  • 2-year warranty



Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)


Accessory Type
Product Weight (lb.)
Tools Product Type
Power Tool

More Products With These Features


Customer Questions & Answers

I hooked up this to my compressor but can't get air to go thru. Did I hook it up right?

I hooked up this to my compressor but can't get air to go thru. Did I hook it up right?
Asked by: Ed
If air is not flowing from the compressor the F/R+L Combination Unit Port is not properly connected.
Answered by: CommunityAnswer
Date published: 2017-01-13

What's the size of the fittings, 3/8 or 1/4?

Should have these specs in the production description please
Asked by: jsl
The dimensions are Product Depth (in.) 3.03, Product Width (in.) 6.61, Product Height (in.) 6.61.
Answered by: CommunityAnswer
Date published: 2016-11-27

More specific specs please

What does "F/R-L" stand for? (I'm guessing Filter/Regulator, but what is the L?) What is the max PSI? Does it come with filters installed, and if so, what kind? (I'm looking for water removal from high humidity.) Do you carry replacement filters? It looks like there is a water drain valve on the bottom of the left canister - is that correct?
Asked by: geckokl
Thank you for your recent inquiry with The Home Depot. We would be happy to speak with you directly in regards to your concerns. Please call us at Customer Service 800-430-3376. Thank you for shopping Home Depot.
Answered by: THDSupport
Date published: 2016-11-27

what psi ?

what psi ?
Asked by: hookup1stblowup2nd
  • y_2017, m_8, d_14, h_1CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_1.0.0-hotfix-1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
  • loc_, sid_203789308, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=BEST_ANSWER_FEEDBACK_COUNT, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_ANSWER_FEEDBACK_COUNT, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_homedepot
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 95ms

Customer Reviews

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 94ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;