Ingersoll Rand refrigerated dryers make providing continuous dry air as easy as piping a self-contained unit into your compressed air supply line. Corrosion-resistant heat exchangers, an enhanced control-system and high-efficiency moisture-separation ensure a steady long-term supply of dry air. This virtually eliminates cost due to ruined product finishes, scrapped materials or replacement of pneumatic tools and manufacturing equipment destroyed by wet air. These small-footprint units provide complete, affordable solutions for applications ranging from dry cleaning to auto body shops, to light processing and manufacturing applications. And easy accessibility simplifies routine maintenance.
- Designed for optimal efficiency: our dryers offer multiple design features to ensure a constant dew point at all load levels and to deliver continuous dry-air performance that satisfies ISO7183 and CAGI ADF100 industry standards, the dryer's full function control with enhanced control parameters, diagnostics and alarms is more sophisticated and powerful than similarly sized competitive products, We also test every unit to ensure leak-free operation and compliance with operating specifications
- Max inlet temperature is 140°F
- Standard temperature model: standard units are rated for 115°F (46°C) ambient air conditions and are suited for most applications
- Low cost of ownership: Ingersoll Rand’s refrigerated dryers offer design features that reduce energy consumption and improve reliability
- Microprocessor control with an easy-to-use graphic interface lets you adjust and manage system parameters easily and efficiently
- Need help? CLICK HERE to view our Air Compressor Buying Guide
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs