Ingersoll Rand Refrigerated dryers make providing continuous dry air as easy as piping a self-contained unit into your compressed air supply line. Corrosion-resistant heat exchangers, an enhanced control-system and high-efficiency moisture-separation ensure a steady long-term supply of dry air. This virtually eliminates cost due to ruined product finishes, scrapped materials or replacement of pneumatic tools and manufacturing equipment destroyed by wet air. These small-footprint units provide complete, affordable solutions for applications ranging from dry cleaning to auto body shops, to light processing and manufacturing applications. And easy accessibility simplifies routine maintenance.
- Designed for optimum efficiency
- Max inlet temperature is 140°F
- Low cost of ownership: corrosion-resistant heat exchangers reduce air flow restrictions, providing more efficient throughput with less wasted energy, a built-in stainless steel demister efficiently removes all moisture
- Microprocessor control with an easy-to-use graphic interface lets you adjust and manage system parameters easily and efficiently
- Variable-speed fans reduce power consumption when units operate at less than maximum cooling capacity, while ensuring a consistent dew point
- Need help? CLICK HERE to view our Air Compressor Buying Guide
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs