Ingersoll Rand Refrigerated Dryers make providing continuous dry air as easy as piping a self-contained unit into your compressed air supply line. Corrosion-resistant heat exchangers, an enhanced control-system and high-efficiency moisture-separation ensure a steady long-term supply of dry air. This virtually eliminates cost due to ruined product finishes, scrapped materials or replacement of pneumatic tools and manufacturing equipment destroyed by wet air. These small-footprint units provide complete, affordable solutions for applications ranging from dry cleaning to auto body shops, to light processing and manufacturing applications. They are ideal for use with compressors that do not include built-in after coolers. Easy accessibility simplifies routine maintenance.
- Designed for optimum efficiency
- Accommodates inlet air temperatures up to 200°F (94°C)
- Low cost of ownership: corrosion-resistant heat exchangers reduce air flow restrictions, providing more efficient throughput with less wasted energy, a built-in stainless steel demister efficiently removes all moisture
- Microprocessor control with an easy-to-use graphic interface lets you adjust and manage system parameters easily and efficiently
- Variable-speed fans reduce power consumption when units operate at less than maximum cooling capacity, while ensuring a consistent dew point
- Need help? CLICK HERE to view our Air Compressor Buying Guide
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs