Ingersoll Rand utilizes over 140 years of experience to bring you the best quality in compressed air. Get the same brand that all of the professionals trust for all of your around-the house needs. Ingersoll Rand oil driven twin-stack 4 Gal. electric-driven air compressor with 2 HP is designed to provide power, durability and portability on the job site. From interior trim and finish to roofing and decking, the twin-stack can do the job. Built to last, this oil-lube compressor with a durable cast-iron cylinder is designed for the toughest 100% continuous duty applications. The twin-stack compressor package comes standard with two 1/4 in. universal coupler, front panel mounted regulator and pressure gauge, 4 Gal. twin tanks, all season select lubricant and a power cord.
- Ergonomic design for better handling
- Easy to read and use front operation panel
- 2-quick disconnect couplers to run two tools simultaneously
- Cord length: 75 in.
- Protective back shroud and enclosed frame for rugged applications
- Oil-lubricated pump for long life
- Need help? CLICK HERE to view our Air Compressor Buying Guide
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs