For an authentic-looking hardwood floor, you can't beat the Innovations Pine laminate. Made with top quality standards, its attractive looks come from its Embossed in Register surface texture. The extra large boards speed up installation and add dimension to your rooms. The locking installation process is easy and requires no glue. The attached underlayment saves time and money and makes the floor more quiet under foot. Each tongue & groove is fully sealed to help prevent moisture penetration and our patented JointGuard technology protects the joints from chipping. Innovations Floors are proudly manufactured in the USA and are Greenguard Certified for Low Emitting Product.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Innovations Pine Laminate Flooring
- 8 mm + 2 mm pre-attached underlayment thickness x 11-2/5 in. width x 46-7/10 in. length click lock laminate planks
- 18.41 sq. ft. per case. Case quantity: 5. Case weight: 29.91 lbs.
- Tan-orange, medium color, embossed texture
- Planks have a micro-bevel edge
- Attached 2 mm sound-proofing foam underlayment
- Appropriate grade for installation: above grade, on grade or below grade
- Floating-click installation
- Commercial and Residential use
- Lifetime Residential Warranty/5 Year Medium Commercial Warranty
- Select radiant heating may be used
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes