The Insl-X 1 gal. Satin Rubber-Based Aquamarine Swimming-Pool Paint is a low-VOC and waterproof formula designed specifically for in-ground masonry pools. This self-priming paint is suggested for use on concrete, gunnite and marcite pools, and even applies over previous coats of chlorinated rubber paints. It is mold, mildew, algae and fungus resistant, and stands up to abrasions, pool chemicals, alkalis and UV rays. It strips with common paint thinners.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Applies to the basins of in-ground masonry pools with a roller, sprayer or brush
- Low-VOC rubber base designed specifically for underwater use
- Resists damage caused by pool chemicals
- UV stable
- Suitable for salt- and freshwater
- Resists mold, mildew and algae
- Each gallon covers 350 sq. ft.
- Can be used over previously applied pool paints
- Clean tools mineral spirits
- Self priming on all properly prepared masonry pool surfaces
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT