The Insl-X 1 gal. Satin Rubber-Based Black Swimming Pool Paint is a coating for all new or old concrete pools. It provides a durable rubber based satin finish for use in residential and commercial pools. This paint is suitable for use in fresh or salt water settings. It resists fading, fungus, algae, abrasion and alkalis. This product complies with all volatile emission standards outlined by the Ozone Transport Commission and is low VOC. It may be used in all states and municipalities.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Provides a decorative waterproof coating for all in-ground masonry pools
- Special rubber-based formula is designed for underwater use and replaces older chlorinated rubber pool paints
- Resists UV damage and pool chemicals for lasting color and durability
- Resists mold, mildew and algae, as well as fading, abrasion and akalis
- 1 gal. covers up to 350 sq. ft.
- Satin finish
- Cleans up with mineral spirits
- Self priming on all properly prepared masonry pool surfaces
- Low VOC
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT