This handy installation alarm monitors your radiant floor heating mat during installation and will sound the alarm to let the installer know that the mat has been compromised by a job-site accident resulting in a short or open circuit and to repair or replace the mat before the floor is installed. InstAlarm stays connected to your electric floor heating mats throughout the installation. InstAlarm operates on a standard 9-Volt battery (included). Detailed operating instructions are provided. InstAlarm is a must-have for do-it-yourselfers, professionals and anyone who wants peace of mind during installation.
- Connects to floor heating mat lead wires for continuous monitoring of your installation
- Includes small screw driver for connecting floor heating mats
- Provides installation ultimate peace of mind
- Includes 9-Volt battery
- Includes detailed operating instructions
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs