Wall mounts your Mini Remote switch or keypad on any wall. Simply mount the wall bracket with included screws and cover with a decorator wall plate (sold separately), then snap-in your Mini Remote. Works with any decorator wall plate although we recommend the Aspire screw less wall plate. Multiple brackets can be mounted side-by-side, allowing you to have 2, 3 or more Mini Remotes in a single location. Want to mount Mini Remote next to an existing switch? No problem. Just purchase a multi-gang wall plate and mount the bracket to the back of it, screw the wall plate in place and snap Mini Remote into the opening. Note: the Mini Remote is not rated for placement directly over open junction boxes.
- Wall mounts your mini remote anywhere
- Gang 2 or more together for more control
- Can be installed adjacent to existing wired-in switches
- Mini remote can easily be removed for portability or recharging
- Use with any decorator wall plate