The Intellinet Network Solutions Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter was specifically designed to offer the network designer a device for migration from copper-based Ethernet to Fiber Ethernet. Now migration or expansion of existing networks can be achieved with minimum cost and complexity. The converter is completely transparent to the network so the network performs exactly the way it did before only now it can support both copper and fiber mediums.
- Data transfer rate of 1000 Mbps
- One 1000Base-T RJ45 port, maximum distance 300ft
- RJ45 port with Auto MDI/MDI-X support and auto-negotiation
- Fiber distance support: up to 220 m / 720 ft (62.5/125 m cable) or 550 m / 1800 ft (50/125 m cable)
- Wavelength: 850 nm
- Flow control
- Status LEDs for power and Link/TX for both ports