The ET1100 Series 24-Hour Electronic Time Switches by Intermatic enable a program to be repeated on a daily basis. These time switches provide dependable and uncomplicated performance plus to-the-minute programming for accurate load control and reduced energy costs. All models contain industrial grade AAA alkaline batteries to provide time keeping and automatic carryover for a minimum of three years. The batteries are easy to replace and do not require removing the time switch mechanism or field wiring. Each time switch is housed in a lockable enclosure to protect against vandalism and unauthorized tampering.
- Multi-volt operation
- Up to 28 set points or events (14 on/14 off per channel) can be preset to automatically repeat on a daily basis
- Automatic daylight saving time adjustment (factory enabled)
- Non-volatile EEPROM memory protects programming indefinitely
- Temporary override or permanent manual override available via control buttons
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs