The ET8000 Series 7-Day Astronomic Time Switches by Intermatic feature independent 7-day programming to provide flexibility for applications where load switching differs each day of the week. They provide dependable and uncomplicated performance plus to-the-minute programming for accurate load control and reduced energy costs. Up to 56 set points (28 on/28 off events) can be preset to automatically repeat. Each event can be applied to any combination of circuits and days. Each circuit is provided with an independently scheduled Astronomic ON event and Astronomic OFF event. All models come with 2 industrial grade AAA alkaline batteries to provide time keeping and automatic carryover for a minimum of three years. The batteries are easily replaced. Each time switch is housed in a lockable enclosure to protect from vandalism and unauthorized tampering.
- Multi-volt operation
- Astronomic feature provides sunset on and sunrise off settings to eliminate the need for separate photo control devices
- Astronomic programming can be combined with independent programs to provide a sunset on and timed off program
- Non-volatile EEPROM memory protects programming indefinitely
- Temporary override or permanent manual override available via control buttons
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs