With the first production Bi-fold bookcase InvisiDoor, you are no longer forced to pay custom prices and suffer through long delays for a hidden door. The InvisiDoor can be used to conceal a seldom used room, create a hidden safe room or turn a door into a functional storage and display area. Three different sizes to fit standard openings and simple installation with our unique track system. Made with only premium plywood and domestic hardwoods and flexible design with one fixed shelf and three adjustable shelves.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Made with premium plywood and domestic hardwoods
- Unit is assembled and ready to be finished
- Load weight is 300 lbs.
- For narrow door openings refer to the InvisiDoor pivot inswing or outswing door (IDBC32 or IDBC36 models)
- Refer to ordering guide specifications/instructions PDF for more detailed information
- Additional tools required to complete this system include a hammer, finish nails or brad nailer, a hack saw, a tape measure, a drill or screw driver and a level, if your floor is concrete you will need some concrete nails for the bottom rails