The Irwin 9-1/2 in. Double-Edge Pull Saw is designed for a variety of construction and woodworking applications. It is designed to cut on the pull stroke, allowing for more efficient cuts. It features a coarse-toothed edge and a fine-toothed edge for versatility and is great for utility ripping and cross cutting.
- 9-1/2 in. Double-edge blade
- One side of blade is fine toothed
- Designed primarily for utility ripping and cross cutting
- Cuts on the pull stroke for more efficient cutting
- Ideal for a variety of construction and woodworking applications