Islander Carbonized solid strand woven bamboo flooring features eco-friendly style and performance that is perfect for any decor, from classic to contemporary. The “stranding” process creates a beautiful and unique character-driven style that mimics the look of hardwood graining. The product is made of Moso bamboo, it is widely recognized as the highest quality raw material for bamboo flooring. Moso bamboo is twice as hard as domestic oak and is extremely durable and resistant to indentations. Coupled with a tough 9-coat aluminum oxide finish, this solid strand bamboo flooring is rated for commercial and residential use. Maintenance is a snap using “off the shelf” cleaning products recommended for use with pre-finished floors. Islander solid strand flooring is also among today’s most eco-conscience building products. Harvested every 5-7 years, Islander bamboo is recognized as a rapidly renewable resource by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC). The product also exceeds the European E1 Standard for formaldehyde emissions and carries the coveted FloorScore Indoor Air Quality certification.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Moso Bamboo
- 5/16 in. Thickness x 3-3/4 in. Width x Random Length up to 47-5/8 in.
- 35 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 66 lb.
- Construction: Solid Strand Bamboo Flooring
- Prefinished with 9-Coat Aluminum Oxide
- Planks have a micro-beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 2977
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: On Grade or Above Grade
- Installation: Nail or glue-down
- Residential and commercial use
- 25-year residential and 5-year light commercial warranty, lifetime structural
- Matching molding and trim available to complete installation
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts
- Precision milled tongue and groove fit
- Samples available upon request to manufacturer