Islander Solid Strand Uniclic Bamboo Flooring features the revolutionary Uniclic floating installation system. The product is perfect for the “do it yourself” homeowner and installs easily on any level of the home or office. With its eco-friendly style and performance that is perfect for any decor, strand bamboo creates a beautiful and unique character-driven style that mimics the look of hardwood graining. Islander sources only Moso bamboo, widely recognized as the highest quality raw material for bamboo flooring. Moso bamboo is twice as hard as domestic oak and is extremely durable and resistant to indentations. Coupled with a tough 13-coat aluminum oxide finish, Islander solid strand bamboo flooring is rated for commercial and residential use. Maintenance is a snap using “off the shelf” cleaning products recommended for use with prefinished floors. Islander solid strand flooring is also among today’s most eco-conscience building products. Harvested every 5-7 years, Islander bamboo is recognized as a rapidly renewable resource by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC). The product also exceeds the European E1 Standard for formaldehyde emissions and carries the coveted FloorScore Indoor Air Quality Certification.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Moso Bamboo
- 7/16 in. Thickness x 3-5/8 in. Width x Random Length Planks up to 47-5/8 in.
- 28.75 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 75 lb.
- Construction: Solid Strand Woven Bamboo Flooring
- Prefinished Natural Color, Low Gloss Finish
- Planks have a micro-beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 3335
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Click/floating
- Residential and commercial use
- 25-year residential and 5-year light commercial warranty
- Matching molding and trim available to complete installation
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts
- Samples are available upon request to manufacturer
- Shading differences are an inherent feature of all natural products