Forged Premio knives are made of high-carbon, German, stainless steel for durability and ease of edge maintenance. The one-piece traditional forged construction features a full bolster for added weight, comfort and safety. Ergonomic, heavy weight handles feature a concealed, full-tang and stainless steel end cap for added balance. J.A. Henckels International which stands for the high knife quality and exceptional values.
- Includes 8 in. chef knife; 7 in. santoku knife; 5 in. serrated utility knife; 3 in. paring knife; six steak knives; 9 in. sharpening steel; kitchen shears; hardwood storage block
- High quality stainless steel blades are stain and rust resistant
- Features three rivet handle in poly handle for sure grip and JA Henckels International logo on the metal end cap
- Life time warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Consists of 16900-080 3 in. parer, 16910-130 5 in. serrated utility, 16908-180 7 in. santoku HE, 16901-200 8 in. chef's, 15558-120 stamped steak knives (6), 35100-915 hardwood block, 32546-230 9 in. steel, 41355-000 kitchen shears