Forged Premio knives are made of high-carbon, German, stainless steel for durability and ease of edge maintenance. The one-piece traditional forged construction features a full bolster for added weight, comfort and safety. Ergonomic, heavy weight handles feature a concealed, full-tang and stainless steel end cap for added balance. J.A. HENCKELS INTERNATIONAL which stands for the high knife quality and exceptional values.
- High quality stainless steel blades are stain and rust resistant
- Features three rivet handle in poly handle for sure grip and JA Henckels international logo on the metal end cap
- Life time warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship
- Set contains 3 in. paring, 5 in. serrated utility, 8 in. chef, 8 in. bread, 7 in. santoku, 5.5 in. boning knife, 4.5 in. stamped steak knives (8) block, kitchen shears, 9 in. steel
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Consists of 169000-080 3 in. parer, 16900-130 5 in. serrated utility, 16908-180 7 in. santoku HE, 16901-200 8 in. chef's, 16906-200 8 in. bread, 16904-140 5-1/2 in. boning, 35195-100 stamped steak knives (8), 35100-974 block, 41355-000 kitchen shears , 32546-230 9 in. steel