Forged Premio knives are made of high-carbon, German, stainless steel for durability and ease of edge maintenance. The one-piece traditional forged construction features a full bolster for added weight, comfort and safety. Ergonomic, heavy weight handles feature a concealed, full-tang and stainless steel end cap for added balance. J.A. HENCKELS INTERNATIONAL which stands for the high knife quality and exceptional values.
- Set contains: 3 in. paring, 5 in. serrated utility, 8 in. chef, 5 in. santoku block, kitchen shears, 9 in. steel
- High quality stainless steel blades are stain and rust resistant
- Features three rivet handle in poly handle for sure grip and JA Henckels international logo on the metal end cap
- Lifetime warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Consists of 16900-080 3 in. parer, 16910-130 5 in. serrated utility, 16908-140 5 in. santoku HE, 16901-200 8 in. chef's, 32546-230 9 in. steel, 35100-958 hardwood block, 41355-000 kitchen shears