Looking for ways to improve your home's energy effeciency? Consider replacing old or deteriorated weatherstrip on your exterior doors. New weatherstip can help keep out weather, increase interior comfort, lower utility bills, and reduce noise. Installing new weatherstrip is a fast and easy way to realize immediate results.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Helps seal your doorway to prevent water and air infiltration
- For exterior steel doors 36 in. wide or less
- Can be used on inswing and outswing doors
- Made of durable Bronze rubber
- Magnetic weatherstrip provides an enhanced weathertight seal
- Note: Product may vary by store.