With its straight-lined, 3-panel design, this molded interior door from JELD-WEN, can easily adapt to contemporary homes as well as those with traditional design roots. This door features a modified cove and bead sticking profile and a textured wood grain surface. We understand your time is valuable and we want to make the process of updating your home as easy as possible. Our factory-finish doors have a beautiful smooth finish that you cannot achieve by painting your doors with a brush. One way JELD-WEN supports sustainable construction is by using recycled materials in the production of our molded interior doors. In fact, these molded door skins are made using 80 percent recycled content.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Unmachined slab allows custom placement of handle set bore and hinge routes
- Matching bifolds also available
- Textured wood-grain surface is pre-painted for convenience
- Trimmable allowance of 1/2 in. from door height and width (1/4 in. from each side)
- 5-Year limited warranty
- Click here to check out our project guide on installing an interior door