JELD-WEN V-4500 series vinyl windows offer extraordinary architectural features that add to the aesthetic value of your home all the while providing superior energy efficiency and durability. Casement windows perfectly complement the simplicity of modern design, while also providing maximum ventilation. This type of window is hinged on either side so the sash swings outward. Nail fin frames are ideal for new or replacement construction in a typical wood frame structure - commonly referred to as stick-built construction. Nail fins can be easily removed for pocket or block frame installation into wood, concrete or masonry walls with little disruption to the interior and exterior trim. Coated with a microscopic silver layer, Low-E insulating glass lowers energy costs and helps homes stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter by reflecting sunlight away from the home in hot weather and heat back into the home in cold weather. Greater insulation is achieved by replacing the air between the panes of glass with denser argon gas.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- As viewed from outside the home, a right-hand casement window features the window opening from the left side while hinged on the right side
- Energy star qualified products reduce heating and cooling costs
- Internal design operates two locking mechanisms with one easy-to-reach bottom lock so that you no longer have to get on a step ladder to reach the top lock on your tall casement windows, plus it also means more security and a cleaner appearance
- Stylishly recessed, this nested folding handle allows for hassle-free movement of window treatments and blinds
- Our standard charcoal fiberglass mesh insect screens allow air and light in while keeping insects out
- Insect screens are intended to allow air and light in, while keeping insects out
- Screens are not intended to stop children from falling through an open window or door
- Industry-leading lifetime limited warranty for peace of mind
- Net frame size: 29.5 in. x 47.5 in.
- Fits rough opening of nail fin in. x 30 in.