With its simple, straight lines, the 30 in. x 80 in. Smooth 2-Panel Molded Interior Door from Jeld-Wen is a natural fit with almost any interior architecture, contemporary or traditional. This door has an ovolo sticking profile and a smooth surface. Solid-core construction reduces sound transmission by up to 50 percent (compared to a hollow flush door). It also helps prevent the dents and dings of daily life. One way Jeld-Wen supports sustainable construction is by using recycled materials in the production of our molded interior doors. In fact, these molded door skins are made using 80 percent recycled content.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Unmachined slab allows custom placement of handleset bore and hinge routes
- Trimmable allowance of 1/2 in. from door height and width (1/4 in. from each side)
- Smooth surface is primed and ready to paint
- Doors must be finished on all 6 sides
- Reversible handing allows flexibility when installing
- Matching bifolds also available
- Weighs 60 lbs.
- Click here to check out our project guide on installing an interior door