With all the classic charm of a bygone era, the Smooth 5-Panel Primed Molded Interior Door from JELD-WEN is truly one-of-a-kind. Its smooth surface and modified cove and bead sticking profile add traditional warmth to any room. The reversible door handing allows flexibility when installing and its universal design enables custom placement of handleset bore and hinge routes. One way JELD-WEN supports sustainable construction is by using recycled materials in the production of our Molded Interior doors. In fact, these molded door skins are made using 80% recycled content.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Hollow-core composition offers a lightweight and attractive door for any room
- Unmachined slab allows custom placement of handleset bore and hinge routes
- Smooth surface is primed and ready to paint
- Matching bifolds also available
- Doors must be finished on all 6 sides
- Trimmable allowance of 1/2 in. from door height and width (1/4 in. from each side)
- Reversible handing allows flexibility when installing
- Weighs 24 lbs.
- Click here to check out our project guide on installing an interior door