With its straight-lined, 3-Panel design, this molded interior door from JELD-WEN, can easily adapt to contemporary homes as well as those with traditional design roots. This door features a modified cove and bead sticking profile and a textured woodgrain surface. One way JELD-WEN supports sustainable construction is by using recycled materials in the production of our Molded Interior doors. In fact, these molded door skins are made using 80% recycled content.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Unmachined slab allows custom placement of handle set bore and hinge routes
- Matching bifolds also available
- Textured woodgrain surface is primed and ready to paint
- Doors must be finished on all 6 sides
- Trimmable allowance of 1/2 in. from door height and width (1/4 in. from each side)
- 5-Year limited warranty