There’s more to the JELD-WEN window than meets the eye. Beneath the W-2500 Double-Hung wood window’s low-profile exterior are several engineering and design cues that make for excellent ease of operation, ownership, and maintenance. Both upper and lower sashes slide up and down for varying ventilation. Each sash also tilts for simple cleaning and locks securely in place when done. It is a popular choice for multi-level houses because you can clean your windows safely and easily from inside your home. Energy efficient window glass helps keep the heat on the preferred side of the window: inside during cold weather and outside during hotter weather for greater savings and comfort.
- Low-E coated window glass keeps your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Guaranteed protection against wood rot with AuraLast Wood
- Tilt-in design provides easy access for cleaning
- Locking system offers safety and peace of mind
- Primed, white finish that can be painted or stained to coordinate with your home