JELD-WEN V-4500 Series Vinyl patio doors offer extraordinary architectural features that add to the aesthetic value of your home while providing superior energy efficiency and durability. For a more modern appeal, sliding patio doors offer maximum views and save space where swinging doors are not feasible. Nail fin frames are ideal for new or replacement construction in a typical wood frame structure - commonly referred to as stick-built construction. Nail fins can be easily removed for pocket or block frame installation into wood, concrete or masonry walls with little disruption to the interior and exterior trim. Coated with a microscopic silver layer, LowE insulating glass lowers energy costs and helps homes stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter by reflecting sunlight away from the home in hot weather and heat back into the home in cold weather. Local building codes often require stronger, safer glass to be installed where there is a risk of people bumping into it, such as patio doors. To meet these building codes, glass must be tempered (or heat treated) so that if it does break, it breaks into small, dull pieces rather than razor sharp shards that can cause serious injury. Internal mini-blinds, or blinds between the glass (BBG) are window treatments built between two panes of glass. This means they never need cleaning, don't bang around when opening your door and have no chords swinging in the breeze as a safety hazard tempting small children and pets.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- As viewed from the outside of the home, a left hand sliding patio door features the operating panel on the left side and the fixed panel on the right side
- Energy star qualified products reduce heating and cooling costs
- Our sliding patio doors use heavy duty, steel, adjustable, tandem rollers
- Aluminum frame with fiberglass mesh screen included
- Net Frame Size: 59.5 in. x 79.5 in.
- Fits Rough Opening of 60 in. x 80 in.