The basics done better, JELD-WEN V-2500 Series Vinyl Windows are made to be durable, energy efficient and attractive for many years to come. Essentially a horizontal version of a single-hung window, the sliding window has one moveable sash that slides left or right alongside the fixed sash. Nail fin frames are ideal for new or replacement construction in a typical wood frame structure - commonly referred to as stick-built construction. Nail fins can be easily removed for pocket or block frame installation into wood, concrete or masonry walls with little disruption to the interior and exterior trim. Coated with a microscopic silver layer, Low-E insulating glass lowers energy costs and helps homes stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter by reflecting sunlight away from the home in hot weather and heat back into the home in cold weather.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Energy Star qualified products reduce heating and cooling costs
- Industry-leading lifetime limited warranty
- Low-maintenance, durable vinyl for long-term use
- Simple, secure cam-lock hardware
- Our standard charcoal fiberglass mesh insect screens allow air and light in while keeping insects out
- Ideal for new construction or replacement window projects
- Functional window choice for any part of your home
- Industry-leading lifetime limited warranty for peace of mind
- Net frame size: 71.5 in. x 47.5 in.
- Fits rough opening of 72 in. x 48 in.