The basics done better, JELD-WEN V-2500 Series Vinyl patio doors are made to be durable, energy efficient and attractive for many years to come. For a more modern appeal, sliding patio doors offer maximum views and save space where swinging doors are not feasible. Nail fin frames are ideal for new or replacement construction in a typical wood frame structure - commonly referred to as stick-built construction. Nail fins can be easily removed for pocket or block frame installation into wood, concrete or masonry walls with little disruption to the interior and exterior trim. Local building codes often require stronger, safer glass to be installed where there is a risk of people bumping into it, such as patio doors. To meet these building codes, glass must be tempered (or heat treated) so that if it does break, it will break into small, dull pieces rather than razor sharp shards that can cause serious injury. GBG, or Grilles Between the Glass, are an ideal way to have the warm look of Colonial architecture without the hassle of cleaning several panes of glass individually. Making this option quite literally "PANE" less.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- As viewed from the outside of the home, a right-hand sliding patio door features the operating panel on the right side and the fixed panel on the left side
- Energy star qualified products reduce heating and cooling costs
- Our sliding patio doors use heavy duty, steel, adjustable, tandem rollers
- Aluminum frame with fiberglass mesh screen included
- Net Frame Size: 71.5 in. x 79.5 in.
- Fits Rough Opening of 72 in. x 80 in.