An economical choice for homes in moderate climates Jeld-Wen aluminum windows complements many architectural styles. Featuring a fixed top sash and a bottom sash that slides up and down, a single-hung side-load window engages clips along its side to remove the bottom sash for relatively easy cleaning. Coated with a microscopic silver layer, Low-E insulating glass lowers energy costs and helps homes stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter by reflecting sunlight away from the home in hot weather and heat back into the home in cold weather.
- Low-E insulating glass lowers energy costs and helps homes stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- For new or replacement construction, flange frames are ideal for installation into a concrete block constructed building
- The cam-lock has modern styling with unobtrusive lines that are simple and secure
- Windows slamming shut are a thing of the past with block and tackle balance systems
- Our standard charcoal fiberglass mesh insect screens allow air and light in while keeping insects out
- Industry-leading 10-year limited warranty for peace of mind