With its simple, straight lines, the 2-Panel Molded Interior door from Jeld-Wen, is a natural fit with almost any interior architecture, contemporary or traditional. This door has an ovolo sticking profile and a smooth surface. Solid core construction reduces sound transmission by up to 50 percent (compared to a hollow flush door). It also helps prevent the dents and dings of daily life. One way Jeld-Wen supports sustainable construction is by using recycled materials in the production of our molded interior doors. In fact, these molded door skins are made using 80 percent recycled content.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Unmachined slab allows custom placement of handle set bore and hinge routes
- Matching bi-folds also available
- Smooth surface is primed and ready to paint
- Doors must be finished on all 6 sides
- Trimmable allowance of 1/2 in. from door height and width (1/4 in. from each side)
- 5-Year limited warranty